MINDLESS BABBLING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Cardiff Vs Blackpool ~Play off final?

JackRipper
    JackRipper

Cardiff Vs Blackpool ~Play off final? Empty Cardiff Vs Blackpool ~Play off final?

Post by JackRipper Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

who do you think will win this game.. Me being from Cardiff will go with Cardiff obv. I think they have more match winners in there team.
    baker.simon
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Cardiff Vs Blackpool ~Play off final? Empty Re: Cardiff Vs Blackpool ~Play off final?

Post by baker.simon Fri May 14, 2010 4:24 pm

On paper, Cardiff. From a romantic point of view, Blackpool.

Probably the 2 best football sides of the play-offs have made it to the final so it would be harsh on either. I hear that Cardiff have investment lined up? If Cardiff go up I reckon they will spend a bit to stay up whereas Blackpool will just look to take the money and drop down, sort the ground and build for the future.

As n Newcastle fan I want Blackpool to win, only because I reckon that will be one of the Prem relegation places taken already Twisted Evil
    Fabio MVP
    Fabio MVP

Cardiff Vs Blackpool ~Play off final? Empty Re: Cardiff Vs Blackpool ~Play off final?

Post by Fabio MVP Fri May 14, 2010 6:27 pm

baker.simon wrote:On paper, Cardiff. From a romantic point of view, Blackpool.

Probably the 2 best football sides of the play-offs have made it to the final so it would be harsh on either. I hear that Cardiff have investment lined up? If Cardiff go up I reckon they will spend a bit to stay up whereas Blackpool will just look to take the money and drop down, sort the ground and build for the future.

As n Newcastle fan I want Blackpool to win, only because I reckon that will be one of the Prem relegation places taken already Twisted Evil

So, you're tipping Newcastle to be one of the relegation battlers. Razz
    baker.simon
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon Fri May 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Yep Sad
    Fabio MVP
    Fabio MVP

Post by Fabio MVP Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 pm

baker.simon wrote:Yep Sad

i think they'll finish mid-table.
    Acidphire21
    Acidphire21

Post by Acidphire21 Sat May 15, 2010 9:23 am

after ashley said there will be no money to spend im tipping them to struggle to be honest.

and i really want Blackpool to come up as to me thats 6 easy points next season i reckon Very Happy
    baker.simon
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon Sat May 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Ashley didn't say no money, but it will be limited.

Capital Outlay - The acquisition of assets that are liable on a balance sheet past the current financial year.

Basically, if we buy someone, we buy cash up front, not in installments over years Smile

It was a poorly worded statement from him, very poorly worded. But it still doens't change the fact the press have once again got their knickers in a twist and have proceeded to print shite about Newcastle.
    Acidphire21
    Acidphire21

Post by Acidphire21 Sat May 15, 2010 1:49 pm

which considering most deals over £1m are done via capital outlay = you have little or no money to spend
    baker.simon
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon Sat May 15, 2010 1:56 pm

I didn'y say we would have a fortune to spend, but the media have been quick to distort the meaning of the words.

We will have a £100 million income with a wage bill of £35-40 million plus other costs of £35 million if our last season in the PL is anything to go by. There is money there.
    roykela
    roykela

Post by roykela Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Well, now we know which team it is then.

Congrats to Blackpool.
    baker.simon
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon Sat May 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Pleased for them aswell. Cardiff fans are arseholes and the EPL is a better place without them Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 pm